Get certified and distinguish yourself in your HR career and join thousands of other certified HR professionals. Our Human Resources Certification Exam Preparation course will give you the confidence to take a certification exam of your choice. Expert Instructors will prepare you step by step in each of the main HR knowledge areas in each of the (business strategic management, workforce planning and employment, HR development, compensation, benefits, employee and labor relations and risk management). By earning your HR certification you will demonstrate relevance, competence, experience, dedication and credibility to your employers, clients, staff members and peers.
- 7 week course (Tuesday & Thursday 4:00–7:00 p.m)
- 39 hours of expert instruction
- Two online comprehensive 100 question practice exams (One Proctored Exam in class)
- $995 (Group discounts available)
- All necessary study materials included (Online course materials are included in the program cost. Print materials are available for additional fee. All study materials are produced by HRCP. )
SPHR Exam Requirements:
To be eligible for the SPHR you must meet one of the following conditions for education and experience:
- Have at least four years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a Master’s degree or higher,
- Have at least five years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a Bachelor’s degree,
- OR Have at least seven years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a high school diploma.
SPHR Exam Breakdown:
30% Business Management/Strategy
19% HR Development
17% Workforce Planning and Employment
14% Employee and Labor Relations
13% Compensation and Benefits
7% Risk Management
- Exam time: 3 hours
- Exam length: 150 scored questions (mostly multiple-choice) + 25 pretest questions
- Computer-based exam
The HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®) does not endorse any particular preparation program or offering. We encourage prospective certification holders to use a variety of resources that reflect their learning styles and needs. Purchasing a certification product is NOT required and HRCI does not guarantee that an individual will pass based on the purchase of a certification preparation product. "aPHR™, PHR® and SPHR® are all registered trademarks of HR Certification Institute.